Pre-op MRI yesterday morning, just a standard precautionary step.  One that I would probably have skipped, had it not been for my M-4 son’s advice to “just get the MRI, what’s the down side?”  Doctor K called my cell during my drive home from work.

She was pretty good at this, the breaking of not-bad-but-not-good-just-news thing.  There’s another SOMETHING in the starboard side.  With just the MRI, it’s impossible to tell if it’s a cyst, another malignant tumor, or a small kumquat that sprouted in an odd place.

Today’s lumpectomy is off.  At least postponed until we figure it out, and I swapped out my surgery for another biopsy this morning.  If this latest is another malignancy, treatment options will get complicated.

I believe I’ll go for a bike ride.  I don’t care if it’s raining.

“So do not fear, for I am with you;

Do not be dismayed, for I am your God.

I will strengthen you and help you;

I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”

Isaiah 41:10


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s